Creating School Club links in London and Essex.
The Ju Dachi Martial Arts Association is also about developing club links with local schools.
The Ju Dachi Martial Arts Association supports schools in the community by increasing participation and engagement with children of all ages. We can provide a number of different activities for schools, for a variety of different school-aged children.
We can provide:
- Free taster sessions, whether in school curriculum time or as part of extended schools activities, to show children the features and benefits of martial arts.
- Assemblies, to illustrate the self defence, cultural and artistic benefits of Karate.
- School sessions such as “Health and Fitness Days” which promote healthy living through exercise and martial arts related activities.
- After school clubs, lunchtime or holiday sessions, to help deliver support for extended school times, outside of the school curiculum hours.
- We can also offer bespoke training sessions such as girls only self defence training, depending on specific needs at particular schools / training venues.
The association would appreciate the opportunity to discuss in more detail. Please let us know if you would like any further detailed information about our services.